We are excited to announce a new partnership with Surrogacy Australia. Surrogacy Australia is a wonderful organisation that aims to enhance the understanding of and access to best practice domestic surrogacy arrangements through education and support. One of the ways they do this is through their Surrogacy Australia’s Support Service (SASS) program. SASS provides personalised support and advice for intended parents and surrogates on their journey to starting their family. The program was designed by surrogates and parents with first hand experience of this journey. It is suitable for people who have found a surrogate or those who are looking.
Benefits of SASS include
- Ongoing counselling for your surrogate and team
- Mentors in every state to support you and your surrogate
- Guidance regarding management of expenses
- Targeted support to ensure your surrogate is well looked after
- Assistance with challenging topics and conversations
Rainbow Families have secured ten sponsored places which will cover half of the cost of SASS. This philanthropic support has been exclusively offered to members of the LGBTQ+ community.
If you’re looking for guidance on domestic surrogacy and peace of mind knowing your surrogate is supported, then contact Anna McKie for more information.