Cooking with Jesse
Looking for something to do with the kids this week?
Jesse shared his Grandma's secret Anzac biscuit recipe with us.
- 125 grams (4oz) butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (220g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (60g) desiccated coconut
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease two large oven trays; line with baking paper.