Join us for a 1 hour seminar from Anti-Discrimination NSW designed specifically for our community. Learn about your rights, when to make a complaint and how to make a complaint.
When - April 5 from 7:30pm on zoom
- The role of the Anti-Discrimination NSW.
- What other complaint agencies can assist me?
- What types of discrimination are against the law?
- What areas of public life are covered by NSW Anti-discrimination law?
- How can I make an enquiry or complaint or help someone who has experienced discrimination?
- Contacting Anti-Discrimination NSW.
- What experiences of discrimination and unfair treatment does our community face? (Discussion)
"We’re committed to educating the community about their rights and responsibilities under Anti-discrimination laws. We offer free community seminars to help participants recognise when unfair treatment may be against the law and when it is not."
Join Zoom Meeting